Your Ad Here

Cloned Pet Puppies

Posted by Raxso | 2:00 PM | | 0 comments »


This woman pays £25,000 for South Korean scientists to create five identical copies of beloved pit bull terrier.

According to the Guardian.

Geneticists today unveiled five identical copies of Booger the pit bull terrier created for his American owner. The five clones cost Bernann McKinney, a Californian-based farmer, £25,000 ($50,000) and were well worth it, she said at a press conference in the South Korean capital, Seoul, where the announcement was made.

"Booger was my partner and my friend," McKinney said, as she collected the five puppies, named Booger Bernann, Booger Ra, Booger Lee, Booger Hong and Booger Park.


Genetic cloning arouses fierce opposition over ethics and morality, but McKinney said she believed it was justified. "I wanted my friend back," she said. "Booger taught me I could do anything I could do before the accident. I just had to figure out a different way to do it."

0 comments